For those who do not believe in miracles, I offer this small but illuminating story. Tonight I went to Boston Market and ordered one of their delicious dinners, and even though no one forced me or bribed me, I ate all of my steamed vegetables. This is truly a miracle. Could there be any more convincing proof?
P.S. I had an amazing graphic image of steamed vegetables for this post, but blogger photos do not seem to be working so you will just have to use your imagination.
Oh.. I felt those health vibes all the way over in Germany! How exemplary of you, young man! Which steamed veggies did you eat- hopefully green and very dark green - they have the most trace elements in them and help you stay young and crispy looking. Keep up the good work - I'm rooting (as in carrot and turnip) for you as you relish the radishes and appease you health conscious wife - only fresh young vegetables there.
7 comments:
What .. no pizza?
My ever helpful co-workers told me about the free pizza after I had already bought my dinner. :(
Tell PH to watch that waistline.
He abstained. His usual is chili.
They really ought to.
Oh.. I felt those health vibes all the way over in Germany! How exemplary of you, young man! Which steamed veggies did you eat- hopefully green and very dark green - they have the most trace elements in them and help you stay young and crispy looking. Keep up the good work - I'm rooting (as in carrot and turnip) for you as you relish the radishes and appease you health conscious wife - only fresh young vegetables there.
Ouch Trish! That hurt!!
Post a Comment