Comments welcome...
Oh that is so boy! Definitely someone I know who would've done that!
LOL. No guinea pigs were harmed in the making of this picture. :)
I think you really keep all your USA kids in cages .. like the photos at the ballpark too.
That is so unfair for you to accuse me of this and I do let them out for exercise.
nice. did he smell like guinea pig for the rest of the day?
Oh well, if you let them out for exercise ... that's ok then. lol
No Sarah, he was not in the cage long enough to really pick up the scent. :)
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
7 comments:
Oh that is so boy! Definitely someone I know who would've done that!
LOL. No guinea pigs were harmed in the making of this picture. :)
I think you really keep all your USA kids in cages .. like the photos at the ballpark too.
That is so unfair for you to accuse me of this and I do let them out for exercise.
nice. did he smell like guinea pig for the rest of the day?
Oh well, if you let them out for exercise ... that's ok then. lol
No Sarah, he was not in the cage long enough to really pick up the scent. :)
Post a Comment