A most proper welcome to Jeanette, the mother and grandmother of so many bloggers. Now you don't have to visit all these people so much - you can blog them and send them photos instead of face-to-face events (that's virtual reality). I will try to visit your site, but time is often short, so I often don't make it past Chris' site (he inspired me to blog) and Aggie (the first female in years who has told me I'm cute).
8 comments:
Please introduce her properly Chris. Where is the photo?
Aggie, here is a photo. Maybe Chris can steal it for the post.
OK photo provided...
welcome!
Cool. Welcome blogger granny.
A most proper welcome to Jeanette, the mother and grandmother of so many bloggers. Now you don't have to visit all these people so much - you can blog them and send them photos instead of face-to-face events (that's virtual reality). I will try to visit your site, but time is often short, so I often don't make it past Chris' site (he inspired me to blog) and Aggie (the first female in years who has told me I'm cute).
She told you you were cute?!?
Oh he is definitely cute!
Post a Comment