Friday, August 18, 2006

Monster Discovered!


You know those monsters that no one can actually pin down (Big Foot, Nessie, etc). Well apparently a town in Maine called Turner had one of thier own, and apparently someone hit it with a car and killed it and the local Wildlife officials and animal control officers declined to go to Turner to examine the remains?!? Where is the sense of adventure? What about the chance to perform some original science, or make history? Heck I would have emptied my freezer and warapped it up and tried to sell it to some lab somewhere. I can see it now: Monster for sale on E-Bay. Auction ends in 32 minutes.

6 comments:

Mary Ann Melton said...

I saw that story also. I do wish someone had identified it before the vultures got it. It might have had a simple explanation . . . . but now it remains one of those mysterious, mythical creatures.

Anonymous said...

Aww the poor wee thing. It can't help how it looked.

Sarah said...

It's so icky.

Rebecca said...

I agree that it would have been interesting to see the report that scientist would give. If only we knew a scientist, hmm.

Euromark said...

Now, vegetarians have the advantage here - we would give it a proper burial.

Chris said...

All the vegetables are running scared, though...