Thursday, August 17, 2006

New Link: Bettina's Brave New World


Bettina, a beautiful young lady from Australia was kind enough to link to me. She is a very intersting person, and also a wonderful photographer. Do find out for yourself, though.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bettina - fancy seeing you here.
The more the merrier. Welcome.

Euromark said...

Interesting, how tout le monde is linking to you, Chris. What's your secret? Get someone from Tibet or Nepal to round out the variety, please...

Chris said...

The secret Mark, is to leave lots of comments on other peoples blogs and to be really sexy. I am actively recruiting bloggers from Tibet and Nepal, but so far, no luck.

Angela O. said...

Welcome

Euromark said...

I think I can leave more comments, but you'll have to send me a training video on the "be really sexy" part, or was your guitar concert in underwear the first lesson?

Chris said...

That certianly was a lesson. What exactly one should learn from it is another matter.

Anonymous said...

How to: Take a Look at Yourself, perhaps? .. or is that how to: laugh at yourself?

Euromark said...

Yeah, a lesson it was, in how stripes can come to life and dance...

Bettina said...

Wow, I only just found myself here on your site Chris, thanks for the link! I'm feeling honoured to get my very own entry on your blog- that's pretty posh. Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Also, I'd like to confirm that it was definitely the way Chris was "really sexy" that originally attracted me to his blog. I mean, just look at his display picture. Says it all.

Chris said...

Some people think that is me, but actually part of it is my dog, so I can not take all of the credit, but thank you.

Euromark said...

Question is, which part is dog, and which is man? Somehow I think females enjoy looking at photos of men with their eyes closed - my eyes are closed on my profile picture.