
The main trunk goes up.

The first branches bloom. Small child blissfully unaware.

At this point the nieghbors probably think we struck oil in the front yard.

Emily, not being interested in basketball, rides her tricycle with "Cat".

Frame for glass goes on next.

Then the glass is mounted. Our glass is actually plastic. You can pay extra for real glass, but I did not think we needed it.

Dad and NatJ. That sure is a fine mustang in the background.

The lovely Bri Bri.

The rim goes on next.

Emily assisting Coach Oran.

NatJ helping Coach Oran.

The new basketball goal is completed!

Brandon takes the first shot!

Next step: painting the court.

The goal drops down to as low as 4 1/2 feet, so even NatJ can sink shots.

Brandon showing his dunk.

Close up of the finished product.

4 comments:
That looks awesome! We can't wait for the next family basketball game. I like that the height is easily adjustable.
Very cool. I also like the adjustableness.
I bet Brandon is excited.
That looks a fine Basketball Goal and go Brandon.
What a neat idea to have it adjustable to suit all the age groups.
Very Cool .. and what? the entire neighbourhood has not been over yet to see?
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »
Post a Comment