
I love Texas. I was one of those guys that was not born here, but got here as fast as I could. I love the big cities, especially Austin which as all Texans know in thier heart of hearts is the best city in Texas. I also love the little Texas towns. In a few special little Texas towns they will have a dance hall, because all true Texans love to dance. These dance halls are famous the world over.
The pictures here are of the oldest dance hall in Texas, the Gruene Hall, in Gruene, Texas.

The most famous dance hall in Texas may be the one in Luckenback (durn, we missed the Back to School Bash!). This is probably because this is where Willie hangs out. Every Valentines Day Luckenbach also hosts the annual Hug-In, which as far as I can tell is basically like a cuddle party, except with everyone is also standing up and drinking beer at the same. If you have any questions about the Hug-In ask Perry, because he has been to one and I have not.
Austin is not a small town but we have a few dance halls of our own of note, such as the The Broken Spoke and the The Continental Club.

11 comments:
Did I mention that in my drinking decades, I was drunk in all of those except for the Continental Club? I was probably drunk there too and just blacked out..:O). I'm glad this came up Chris, now that I am single I can make these again! This time I can be sober and remember what i did!! :O)
I need to get me some of that thar western wear, so I do not look like one of them thar tourists.
Drinking is not the thing I remembered at the CC, txdad.
But if you are single you will like the Toni Price show there . . . most of the men I know do.
This looks like great fun. Where does the Steve Miller Band play? lol
I would have thought it was the tourists that dress western?
Do they do that thar line dancin? I'm not rightly fond of it meself!
I'm more the ZZ Top type, rockin, rollin & boppin.
The married guys may like Toni Price, too. Tusday nights at 7pm. Hmm...
btw, meant to say ... those cuddle parties give you credits to the American Massage Therapy Association???
I learned Massage on a Course (physio kind, not the naughty kind) .. well .. *ahem* ..
about 2 yrs ago, so I'm real keen to get to one of them thar cuddle parties now? I need the practice!LOL
Damn Texas looks fun!
This is hilarious. I expected all kinds of things from Texas, but certainly no cuddle parties. It's kind of cute- in a weired way. Or a bit weired, in a cute way- whichever.
(I just accidentally removed this comment before... so posted the same one again. Just in case you thought I posted something naughty and then deleted it- sadly not the case.)
I see. We go off for a little R & R sailing and come back to find you off dancing.
Pick me for Cuddle Parties.
Abby, since you are a professional, you should consider becoming a Cuddle party Lifeguard! You are welcome for providing a new direction to your life.
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Lung cancer increase 2 pole dc circuit breakers for aluminum boats Free spam blocker software for hotmail Cancer classification system Bionaire tower humidifier costume rental oliver Valium and drug testing North central penn soccer how cancer get Morgans solicitor Invoice bidding dealers lexus augmentation breast florida blonde shemale large http://www.saab-shift-knob.info/Family-fitness-ontario.html Minoxidil breast cancer 64 dodge dart convertible Cancer cells image Moving company resume Acryllic adult toys
Post a Comment