I would trade an icy blast in a heartbeat. With the icy blast you can puts some logs on the fire and bundle up, but when it is too hot there is nothing you can do. I would give anything just for DB's 70s. :) Hopefully you are right Karen.
So now you have a feel for what we have been through over here with the heat and no AC - it's terrible, but at least during the day you can go places with cooling. We couldn't here.
11 comments:
I feel for you. That week that it was 100 here, we were dying, and it got down into the 70's at night. Ugh.
Good honk! Isn't that a fairly new unit? Hopefully it is under warranty or just needs a charge.
I am envious - we are headed for an icy blast this weekend. No fair!
I would trade an icy blast in a heartbeat. With the icy blast you can puts some logs on the fire and bundle up, but when it is too hot there is nothing you can do. I would give anything just for DB's 70s. :) Hopefully you are right Karen.
Call out the Cavalry - you live in Texas?
y'all can always come over here to hang out today. we don't have any plans yet.
Oh gosh! I hope it gets fixed fast and is not too expensive.
yikes--that is rough. My sympathies . . .
I believe I may have found the gentleman looking for a reunion tour...
oh Carp!!!
That blows oh so badly.
Is buying iceblocks and sleeping on them an option???
...........I suppose they'd melt on the way out of the car........
So now you have a feel for what we have been through over here with the heat and no AC - it's terrible, but at least during the day you can go places with cooling. We couldn't here.
Post a Comment