Comments welcome...
Wow, honey, I am so happy for you! Can I vote yet?
That's awesome, Chris! I hope this gets you some great publicity and some more followers.
Great things come to those who wait. Excellent news.
Hey, I heard y'all have a free day (no kids)! That's awesome. Have fun on your date.
I voted for you.
I can't find it...but for you I signed up to vote...:O)
Up to 11 votes. Thank you everyone that voted for my article, and especially those that left a comment.Perry, it is the article at the bottom of the page.
Up to 12 votes now!! :O)
Did you get rain yesterday?
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
9 comments:
Wow, honey, I am so happy for you! Can I vote yet?
That's awesome, Chris! I hope this gets you some great publicity and some more followers.
Great things come to those who wait. Excellent news.
Hey, I heard y'all have a free day (no kids)! That's awesome. Have fun on your date.
I voted for you.
I can't find it...but for you I signed up to vote...:O)
Up to 11 votes. Thank you everyone that voted for my article, and especially those that left a comment.
Perry, it is the article at the bottom of the page.
Up to 12 votes now!! :O)
Did you get rain yesterday?
Post a Comment