Saturday, August 26, 2006

CINCH

Shaklee has a new wieght loss program called cinch. Basically the problem with other wieght loss plans is that you also lose muscle, which lowers your matabolism. The difference with cinch, is that Shaklee uses leucine, a protien which prevents you from losing muscle while you lose the fat. I think I might try it. I could lose 20 or so pounds.

4 comments:

Trishdish said...

How much does it cost & can you export it to N.Z. yet?

Chris said...

My Dad lost about 10 pounds and my sister 5 pounds taking it a short time on the pre-samples. It actually comes out for sale on Monday. I will give it a try and let you know, Helena.

It costs $189.95 (US) for the getting started pack. The pack lasts for 2 weeks and would replace 2 meals per day and it is a complete health solution. Refill packs are cheaper.

Yes I can ship to NZ, but then you would finally have to tell me your real address. :)

Euromark said...

If you lose 20 pounds, it costs you 10 Dollars per pound - a lot more expensive than many things in life. But, will it keep your aura, your karma, glowing, or will other things start glowing?

Chris said...

Wow, if I could just pay $10 a pound to lose it I would pay that in a heartbeat. :)

As far as glowing I simply quote Winston Churchill: "We are all worms. But I believe that I am a glow-worm."