Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cheryl Earley Here is You Chance!

Name this song and artist(s):

Some velvet mornin' when I'm straight
I'm gonna open up your gate
And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
And how she gave me life
And how she made it end
Some velvet mornin' when I'm straight

Flowers growing on a hill, dragonflies and daffodils
Learn from us very much, look at us but do not touch
Phaedra is my name

Some velvet mornin' when I'm straight
I'm gonna open up your gate
And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
And how she gave me life
And how she made it end
Some velvet mornin' when I'm straight

Flowers are the things we know, secrets are the things we grow
Learn from us very much, look at us but do not touch
Phaedra is my name

Some velvet mornin' when I'm straight
Flowers growing on a hill
I'm gonna open up your gate
dragonflies and daffodils
And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra
Learn from us very much
And how she gave me life
look at us but do not touch
-= FADE =-
And how she made it end

8 comments:

Chris said...

Post your answer and then click here.

Anonymous said...

I would have said I hadn't heard of it, but when I listened to it, I realised that I had.

& was it a v.m. this morning? Is that why you chose the song? lol

Callie said...

:blank stare:

Euromark said...

So, how about getting some more males to comment? I sometimes feel I'm holding the post (or some kind of pole) alone, or is this supposed to be a girlie blog?

blacksheep said...

I haven't got a clue.

Chris said...

Come on people! This is the best duet ever recorded!

Anonymous said...

It also features on the worst list as a remake. LOL

Euromark said...

Keine Angst... alle Geheimnisse sind sicher, wenn genug Geld in meine Richtung unaufhörlich fliesst ;) Ausserdem ist die Bettina Schweizer, und die sind anders als die Deutschen (oderrrr, Bettina?)