Margene has a blog called obviously enough Margene's Blog. Anway she is a stay at home mom who lives in Utah, and is apparently having a difficult time of it lately.
Comments welcome...
Margene has a blog called obviously enough Margene's Blog. Anway she is a stay at home mom who lives in Utah, and is apparently having a difficult time of it lately.

My site is worth $77,805,346.
How much is yours worth?
8 comments:
WElcome sweetie!! Can't imagine anyone that sweet looking could be getting a hard time from anyone ((((hugs)))))
There are only 2 episodes to go here for Series 1.
I hope Margene runs away with the new boyfriend? Cause chaos amongst the polygamists. Ha!
Don't be silly. She loves her husband!
But he's a "twat"
So, you've found Miss Margene (or Mrs. I suppose). Is this a real person or some virtual late 1960s housewife? The hair looks like 1967 about to crest into the 1968 anti-establishment carambolage and start stoking... While I can't rule out that such hair could still exist, I think it could unleash a time warp strong enough to reverse my (few, of course) graying hairs...
I am not sure, but I think she might be rather conservative.
You think? LOL.
She looks absolutely lovely - like Reese Witherspoon with brown hair, and seems very sweet.
So sweet, but watch her, she'll try to blow up your house?
Post a Comment