I prefer PIE...but it's not my birthday... DEATH TO THE ENEMY TEAM! Chris isn't that a bit of an OVERKILL? The boys have another game today..Season so far is 2-0.. I hate Michagan...They crushed ND. I've got it all out of my system now...where are my meds....
I see a dog thema surfacing in your blog, Chris. I need to hear this tale... Oh, Mr. Mystic, if your meds are out to lunch, just mix yourself an ambulance chaser; ask Bettina how to do it... Nice to see that Kimmie's new dog can imitate a human male so well...
Thanks Chris!! It was really a good birthday. Sheree and the kids took me to Hooters for wings, then we went to see "Flyboys" which she fell asleep in and I loved. The French chick was unbelievably hot. Megan bought me a 3 Doors Down CD, chocolate covered macadamias (my favorite food group after Ice Cream!) and a great smellin candle...the girl knows her daddy.
15 comments:
I prefer PIE...but it's not my birthday...
DEATH TO THE ENEMY TEAM! Chris isn't that a bit of an OVERKILL? The boys have another game today..Season so far is 2-0..
I hate Michagan...They crushed ND.
I've got it all out of my system now...where are my meds....
Happy 64th Birthday Perry.
Did you mean guys make him steal the cake? Doggone!
I see a dog thema surfacing in your blog, Chris. I need to hear this tale...
Oh, Mr. Mystic, if your meds are out to lunch, just mix yourself an ambulance chaser; ask Bettina how to do it...
Nice to see that Kimmie's new dog can imitate a human male so well...
Wishing you a very Perry Birthday.
Who was it that said "let them eat cake"
So who is Mr. Perry? Have I been away from an English speaking country too long?
Perry is my best co-worker buddy.
Happy 64 Perry...Geez you've changed a lot there, man....
Aww, Happy Birthday, dear puppyyyy
Thanks Chris!! It was really a good birthday. Sheree and the kids took me to Hooters for wings, then we went to see "Flyboys" which she fell asleep in and I loved. The French chick was unbelievably hot. Megan bought me a 3 Doors Down CD, chocolate covered macadamias (my favorite food group after Ice Cream!) and a great smellin candle...the girl knows her daddy.
Happy birthday, Perry. And watch out for those flying dogs. It looks vicious.
Happy Birthday!!
64? I can hardly believe it!
Dogs can be such greedy bastards. Hey, happy birthday. Tell me they're joking, right? 64? I mean, hellloooo?
I am sorry. I was joking about the 64 bit. He is actually like 87 I think.
HB perry!!!!! Nice hat!!!
p.s. I was NOT crushed, mystic!!! Don't play football!!!
Post a Comment