Sunday, September 03, 2006

New Movie Blog

I have decided to create a new blog called Movie Conversazione that is just for reviews and discussions of movies. Let me know what you think.

Also, if you are also interested in writing about movies, I would be happy to add you as an editorial team member. Again, let me know.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Cool, I inspired Sarah to create a book specific blog called " Are you really reading another book?" Check it out!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Excepting that we cannot get some of your movies and vice versa ... but I am happy to comment on the ones I do get to see.

Bettina said...

Hey Chris- great idea! I've been part of the editorial team for a website called Media-Culture for a while, writing movie reviews. Sadly, I don't have nearly enough time for it at the moment... But here are a couple of my reviews, in case you're interested:

Sophie Scholl- the last days

The world's fastest Indian

Hidden

Good luck with the new blog! Love, Bettina

Trishdish said...

Cool idea Chris & I love the template.

Chris said...

Bettina you are a great writer! Love your reviews.

Bettina said...

Thanks Chris! I'm glad you enjoyed my reviews. I like your new blog a lot- great idea and awesome template.
Makes me think I should re-do my template at some stage. But then again, I guess I don't really have time for that at the moment- as I "totally never update my blog" anyway... right? :-)