Comments welcome...
Marjorie
P.S. Marjorie does not wear glasses. She is just trying to look fashionable.
They are!
fabulous eyes!
Cuties!
I think Kimberly should look into jewelry modeling - could be some big bucks there.
I see marjory is sporting daddy's mad scientist glasses. I think a wire frame might suit her more delicate features better.
Very fashionable, both of them. I wonder who they got that from? Can't be from their dad who has been known to wear a dog on his head.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
6 comments:
They are!
fabulous eyes!
Cuties!
I think Kimberly should look into jewelry modeling - could be some big bucks there.
I see marjory is sporting daddy's mad scientist glasses. I think a wire frame might suit her more delicate features better.
Very fashionable, both of them. I wonder who they got that from? Can't be from their dad who has been known to wear a dog on his head.
Post a Comment