Comments welcome...
Are you going to use the greeting cards as your Christmas cards this year? That would be funny.
I mean, that would be very meaningful.
Of course I will use Genuine NewI\O(tm) merchandise for all of my holiday shopping needs. Why not?
It is a dreadnought battleship. :)
I'm in favor of anything that can make all of this computer stuff easier. I hate when all of those pop-ups come up..."Download FLASHPLAYER now." Neato mosquito.
Ah merchandsing - good way to raise funds to continue your plans for world domination.
I like the fact that you even have a bbq apron. I must say that you thought of every angel.
Do you stock I/O toilet paper? I/O diapers? A battleship motive is especially useful here if you're trying deal with real blow outs...
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
8 comments:
Are you going to use the greeting cards as your Christmas cards this year? That would be funny.
I mean, that would be very meaningful.
Of course I will use Genuine NewI\O(tm) merchandise for all of my holiday shopping needs. Why not?
It is a dreadnought battleship. :)
I'm in favor of anything that can make all of this computer stuff easier. I hate when all of those pop-ups come up..."Download FLASHPLAYER now." Neato mosquito.
Ah merchandsing - good way to raise funds to continue your plans for world domination.
I like the fact that you even have a bbq apron. I must say that you thought of every angel.
Do you stock I/O toilet paper? I/O diapers? A battleship motive is especially useful here if you're trying deal with real blow outs...
Post a Comment