Wow, I was totally unaware that we were observing Veterans Day today. Don't we usually do that on a Monday?I am proud to have served. I am proud of those I served with. I am proud of those who served before me. I am proud of my Father who served in Vietnam. I am proud of those who are serving now. And I am proud those who will serve in the future.
In our country the military is controlled by the civilians, as it should be. If you are against the war, it is your job to make a difference and keep them home. It is not their job to abstain from doing their duty. God bless our courageous soldiers, sailors and airmen.
Sorry I have not been blogging much. I have had huge success lately with my personal project, and am finishing up my work to settle with the IRS, so have been very busy lately.

6 comments:
yes, let us all remember the veterans who have served this country over the years to secure and maintain our democracy and our freedoms.
be blessed
Happy Vets Day to you.
I am proud of your service, too...thanks for being there.
I give a lot of credit to anyone who has served. I have to say it's something that I would never have the guts to do.
And, no one should forget the the armed services of the USA are all volunteer - no compulsory military service at all. When one considers the size and quality, this is amazing. No other country on earth can compare with this.
I cried at 11am on that day.
=(
Post a Comment