I am off to Pensacola, Florida to spend Thanksgiving with my mother. You all have a safe and wonderful holiday. I am sure we all have much to be thankful for.
STAY OUT OF THE TIKI LOUNGE, SAND CASTLE AND DIRTY DAN'S. TRADER JOHN'S IS ANOTHER STORY ALL UNTO ITSELF...SMALL WORLD HUH! FORT SAN CARLOS IS OK THOUGH.. IF YOU FIND MY MOTORCYCLE COULD YOU RETURN IT PLEASE....
Hope all are enjoying being with family. Have a good trip back to Texas. Here we'll have 65 degrees today - record heat for Germany at the end of November!
10 comments:
Happy Tripping!
STAY OUT OF THE TIKI LOUNGE, SAND CASTLE AND DIRTY DAN'S. TRADER JOHN'S IS ANOTHER STORY ALL UNTO ITSELF...SMALL WORLD HUH! FORT SAN CARLOS IS OK THOUGH.. IF YOU FIND MY MOTORCYCLE COULD YOU RETURN IT PLEASE....
Looking forward to good pictures on the blog!
Have fun and be careful. Hope the rain misses you . . .
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, but I do have a lot to be thankful for- and I am.
Have a wonderful holiday.
Hope all are enjoying being with family. Have a good trip back to Texas. Here we'll have 65 degrees today - record heat for Germany at the end of November!
i hope that you had a wonderful thanksgiving!
you back yet?
Sort of. Still recovering. Did you miss me?
I bet you are still recovering!!!
Welcome back. How was your Mum?
Post a Comment