LOL! We had a Christian couple living here in Parnell, N.Z. who paid to have some of these put up here. One that isn't in your group was "Open for Business 24/7" It was really funny driving past them all for a few weeks ... it really made people sit up and take notice. My favourite one was "Well, you asked for a sign"
5 comments:
LOL! We had a Christian couple living here in Parnell, N.Z. who paid to have some of these put up here. One that isn't in your group was "Open for Business 24/7"
It was really funny driving past them all for a few weeks ... it really made people sit up and take notice. My favourite one was "Well, you asked for a sign"
I saw some of those when we drove to Dallas. I think that is a really neat idea.
Cool! I did some reading on these, and found out that the guy who started it chooses to remain anonymous to keep the focus on God...Pretty neat.
It really does work and we all need a kick in the pants to remind us of Him and what he can do.
I love that one!!
Post a Comment