Comments welcome...
happy new year!!you've been tagged
I wanted to do that soulmate name thingy .. but they ask you for your mobile phone to forever after pester you with advertising ... so I didn't end up doing it. I'm sure the name would be Chris though!
I didn't actually play any of the movies, but are they putting the whole movie on their site? That's so cool.And would be great if I were in a job where I didn't have to WORK all day.
Done Raven!Aggie, I did not even see that Soulmate thing!They are the whole movies. They are not on the site, but it contains links to where you can find them on the video sites.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
4 comments:
happy new year!!
you've been tagged
I wanted to do that soulmate name thingy .. but they ask you for your mobile phone to forever after pester you with advertising ... so I didn't end up doing it.
I'm sure the name would be Chris though!
I didn't actually play any of the movies, but are they putting the whole movie on their site?
That's so cool.
And would be great if I were in a job where I didn't have to WORK all day.
Done Raven!
Aggie, I did not even see that Soulmate thing!
They are the whole movies. They are not on the site, but it contains links to where you can find them on the video sites.
Post a Comment