Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What's Up With That?

So after 23 years of marriage I just find out yesterday from my wife that that little lint ball that forms in my navel is NOT sexy. Whats up with that?!? What happened to the old love a person where they are at? Why is she always asking me to change? I am not sure how much more of this I can stand.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, RA waited 23 years to let you know your not Mr Perfect? LOL!
That would be way beyond my patience level. I probably would have given you a long list of your faults to work on ... dating back 23 years.
She deserves a medal!

Amy said...

I'm with Aggie. RuthAnn deserves a medal and a week at a spa. 23 years with belly lint has got to be some sort of a record.

Angela O. said...

I'm still blown away by the 23 years of marriage--that is fantastic!

Bettina said...

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm with Aggs and Amy on that one. Can't believe RuthAnn put up with that for so long. Go clean your belly button and bow down in front of her.

Euromark said...

And I would like to know what - exactly - brought her, after 23 years of marriage, into such naval areas for this first time?? Or did you always deny her access earlier? Now that you've gotten the naval ports in order, bring the rest of the ship up to shape...

Kristi said...

hahaha!

I used to pick it out of my dads belly when I was a little girl. Thought it was fun!

Chris said...

Yes 23 years of marriage. Only 2 more to go!

Anonymous said...

You get release for good behaviour after 25 years over there?

Newsandseduction said...

Mid-life crisis tries us all for long.