Comments welcome...
lol ya I do get that a lot, but all in all for a free blogsite its not that bad.... ok that or I really just dont know how good other sites are! lol... wordpress seems to be fairly popular.
Is new Blogger allowed to swear at you like that?
So will you use those seemingly random combinations of letters in your novel you are writing....?
I don't understand the new blogger. I don't use the new tools. I was perfectly content just posting random things.One thing I noticed about the new blogger, though. It seems to let me post more pictures in a post. Other than that - so not impressed.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
4 comments:
lol ya I do get that a lot, but all in all for a free blogsite its not that bad.... ok that or I really just dont know how good other sites are! lol... wordpress seems to be fairly popular.
Is new Blogger allowed to swear at you like that?
So will you use those seemingly random combinations of letters in your novel you are writing....?
I don't understand the new blogger. I don't use the new tools. I was perfectly content just posting random things.
One thing I noticed about the new blogger, though. It seems to let me post more pictures in a post.
Other than that - so not impressed.
Post a Comment