Monday, February 26, 2007

Genuises

I know those Google guys are supposed to be genuises, but sometimes I am not impressed. So let me get this straight. My blogger account can't be a gmail account? What is up with that? Why does it even have to be an e-mail address?

As you can tell I am still mad that they made me change. Hey it worked fine before. I was a happy camper. Why are you picking on me? Maybe I do not want your fancy new features?

Well at least I was able to delete the spam in the comments of the previous post.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

they MADE me change too!
Just lst week.....

it takes me longer now to get into it. Frig!

Then in my great curiousity I thought I might try out some of their new features with my photo-blog. Play with the template a bit.
well I am pissed!
I liked what I had done to the Template better and now I can't get it back! Eventhough I did the big "SAVE" and everything.
Bastards!

There's gotta be a way and I just haven't found it yet.

Good luck Chris!

Karen said...

That's weird because it accepted one of my gmail addresses just fine when I switched 2 weeks ago.

Amy said...

I am a sheep when it comes to stuff like this. They tell me to change to new blogger a few months back, so I did right away. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. Baa!

Anonymous said...

I hate it. Wordpress is meant to be way better.

Angela O. said...

The new blogger drives me nuts too. I had to switch a few weeks back.

Karen said...

About Wordpress: You can import your entire blogger blog into Wordpress, comments and all. The new blogger makes that import go so much smoother though I did have several duplicate entries when I was done. I did it a while back because I have thought about switching myself. I haven't gotten fully into it yet, but the only negative I see is there is a space limit if you are using them as your host and not paying anything. But at 50mb, I'm assuming that wouldn't be an issue for most people. I really don't know how large your blog would have to be before it hits 50mb, and there isn't an space tracker in their system that I can find.