The Office is one of my favorite TV shows. I also like Boston Legal and LOST. Anyway, I read something interesting about the show. When they are filming the show the characters are sitting in front of computers. Well it turns out those computers are live and connected to the internet, and what many of the characters are doing when they appear to be working away is blogging. For example, Pam has a myspace account. The other characters on her friends list are all sites run by the real people, not corporate PR people. I thought that was interesting.You tube has a video out which at the very end contains scenes from a future episode. It looks like Roy is attacking Jim!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Chris! Any great plans?
It's funny, the girls were talking about what to watch tonite, and this show was mentioned, and Marj said, "It would be fun if Dad were here, but Naaa." Just so you know, it's not the same watching it without you.
I love The Office too! It's hilarious!
Post a Comment