Tuesday, April 24, 2007

At the BallPark

Went to the ballgame. The best part was that the Budweiser wagon was there! The dog is cool.


Left to right: Emily, Kim, NatJ, and Marjorie.



It seemed like a good time to steal a case of beer. Alas, right after this photo was snapped the dog jumped down and almost bit me. I never knew what the dog was for before, but now I know.


Odd looking couple there on the right.


There was also a racecar there. NatJ loves racecars! No that was not a free RC car he got. He brought it with him. I am not sure why but my kids perfer to carry all of their possessions with them wherever they go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! They had to set the dog on you ...heheh!

Karen said...

That is funny about kids. When we went for a walk at the park on Saturday, Emily insisted on carrying her bag and her kitty instead of leaving them in the car and retrieving them when we were done.