We started with a formal picture in the gazeebo.
The lovely Miss Emily and Miss Nystrom
The girls had fun chasing the wild rabbits in their dresses.
The ladies on the grand staircase.
We concluded with a dance. I snuck away to take this photo. The girls had fun twirling in their dresses.

10 comments:
Aww what lovely photos ... the girls look lovely and what a beautiful setting. I bet you were a proud Father.
I thought when you announced dinner was ready that the bunny rabbit was happily running towards the pot!!! lol!
Those are great pictures, all of them from all the occasions. It's so nice to see your family having such fun!
Lovely Family and you don't get many chances to keep them small..save the pics...
Fantastic night and you are rightly proud of those gals. Nice pics Chris!
The girls look so pretty. And what a beautiful house.
What gorgeous pictures! The girls look lovely. It's nice when they get to dress up like that, and enjoy themselves.
Looks like papa had a good time, too.
;-)
beautiful dresses for beautiful girls! And what will you do with the dresses when they outgrow them - lol.
Gorgeous all around! What a special, fun thing for you and the girls.
if it were CAnada I would think that was my exes' parents home
Very nice
Wow you guys really went all out. What a fun thing for the girls to do with their dad.
Post a Comment