Comments welcome...
Because Saint Peter's last name was Cottontail.
LOL! When Danielle gets up I'll tell her--I'm sure she'll love that joke.
You've got it, I have always wondered!
You are such a funny bunny Chris!
i'm sorry but i really dont get it.and what's up with buny's and eggs?my mind has turned to rott these days between dinner, bottles and diapers.....
Oh really? Who would've thunk it! I told my girls the joke and they said 'who's st peter' hmmm... what does that say?
I thought it was because the bunny is a symbol for fertility, but I like your version better.
embarrased to say, but it was much later in the day when i understood the joke. thanks for the laugh though
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
8 comments:
Because Saint Peter's last name was Cottontail.
LOL! When Danielle gets up I'll tell her--I'm sure she'll love that joke.
You've got it, I have always wondered!
You are such a funny bunny Chris!
i'm sorry but i really dont get it.
and what's up with buny's and eggs?
my mind has turned to rott these days between dinner, bottles and diapers.....
Oh really? Who would've thunk it! I told my girls the joke and they said 'who's st peter' hmmm... what does that say?
I thought it was because the bunny is a symbol for fertility, but I like your version better.
embarrased to say, but it was much later in the day when i understood the joke.
thanks for the laugh though
Post a Comment