Thursday, May 24, 2007

LOST - Season Finale


Did anyone watch Lost last night? It was a mind blower.

My thoughts in the first comment. Don't read if you do not want spoilers!

8 comments:

Chris said...

First of all, I did not pick up until right at the end, when Kate showed up that we were watching a flashforward, not a flashback! Cool!

Fact #1 - They do get off the island.

Fact #2 - They are not dead, in purgatory, or whatever.

Fact #3 - They wish (or at least Jack) wishes they were back on the island!

It appears that Ben may have been telling the truth, and the others are relativly good compared to ... some other others?

If so, why did not Ben and the others take a friendlier approach to the plane crash victims?

Was that really Walt talking to Locke? Or could it have been "Jacob"?

Who was in the casket? My guess is that it was Sawyer.

There was a very big clue, but I do not know what to make of it. When Jack was shouting at the doctor, he told him to go check on his Dad and if he was not drunker than Jacl to fire him. Of course, Jack was bringing his Dad's body back. But in the future Jack's Dad is still alive! Very curious.

Lastly, I thought I would not mind Charlie going, but I was sad when it happened.

Perry H. said...

I was blown away too!!! That the 3 were not killed was a huge surprise! And yes, I was really sad to see Charlie die. Great scene. Leaves a lot to show, I had a hint that they were going to FF to future when I watched the show the producers did. But it still took me by surprise! The father thing has to be this - the guy Jack thought was his dad somehow wasn't....cause that dude was definitely dead. So, who did Kate have to get back to? Sawyer? She's such a Ho, still stringing poor Jack along. Damn.
A lot of unanswered questions, and man I'm glad I stuck it out this far!! Cannot wait to see how the rest unfolds.

Perry H. said...

I'm going to watch it again! Remember, abc.com has the show.....I need to go back and see what clues I missed. Somehow I got the impression the person in the casket was a woman, but I bet you are right that it's Sawyer.....whoever it was, they died after the rescue. I bet he's going to be a hero somehow....

Karen said...

i don't think Sawyer's in the casket because when Jack met Kate at the airport, she said "he" is going to be upset. I'm only assuming "he" meant Sawyer. My guess is it's Ben, to whom he was neither friend or family.

Chris said...

Interesting. You could be right Karen.

I did think that Charlie had plenty of time to get out of that room before it filled up with water. Why not just run out the door, take a deep breath and jump out? You already turned off the jammer. That was a little lame.

Karen said...

I agree that it was lame, but if Charley had run out I don't think he would have been able to lock the door behind him, and the station would have flooded. That leads me to believe there is something more to that station, since they saved it.

:| raven |: said...

heh .. i have never watched one episode of Lost!!

Dirty Bunny said...

I'm going to have to give this show a try. I've yet to see it.