Comments welcome...
Who was that guy? Mark? Ha ha, just kidding, Mark.
I guess we all need to visit a park in Germany!
That is a great idea Becca, but I need to lose a little wieght first.This does explain why we always see those pictures of EuroMark at the park from the waist up!
For some reason I can't help but think of that episode of Bugs Bunny when he sings, "I was strolling through the park one day, in the merry merry month of May..."
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
4 comments:
Who was that guy? Mark? Ha ha, just kidding, Mark.
I guess we all need to visit a park in Germany!
That is a great idea Becca, but I need to lose a little wieght first.
This does explain why we always see those pictures of EuroMark at the park from the waist up!
For some reason I can't help but think of that episode of Bugs Bunny when he sings, "I was strolling through the park one day, in the merry merry month of May..."
Post a Comment