Adam Brody's character "Carter Webb" was in between in age between the mother and daughter. He loved both in different ways, but niether were appropriate for him and the movie really did not go there. Do you think it would have been a better movie if it did, kind of like the way Venus did?
Do you ever have lots of comments in your blog, but they all come from yourself? Does it sometimes seem like you are talking to yourself in life anyway?
Lol. Damn dude you crack me up!! I saw this movie with Sheree, I wasn't happy with the ending really. Although it was nice to see the daughter go for the "nice guy" for a change. I expected a lot more, not sure what, but the movie never seemed to take off like the promises it hinted at. And yeah, I go alone to movies and always enjoy that!! Good for you!
Oh dear Chris ... talking to yourself? Hmm, bad sign. lol! I go to movies on my own all the time ... I don't get distracted that way and I get a chance to mull over it and make up my mind about it without others influencing my opinion.
If you keep on talking to yourself I will send over a couple of nice people in lovely white outfits with a funky new white jacket for you- one of those with really long arms.
10 comments:
Adam Brody's character "Carter Webb" was in between in age between the mother and daughter. He loved both in different ways, but niether were appropriate for him and the movie really did not go there. Do you think it would have been a better movie if it did, kind of like the way Venus did?
And if so, which one and why?
And if not, did you still like the ending?
I went to this movie by myself because I did not have anyone to go with. Do you ever go to see movies by yourself?
Do you ever have lots of comments in your blog, but they all come from yourself? Does it sometimes seem like you are talking to yourself in life anyway?
And does it not bother you?
Lol. Damn dude you crack me up!! I saw this movie with Sheree, I wasn't happy with the ending really. Although it was nice to see the daughter go for the "nice guy" for a change. I expected a lot more, not sure what, but the movie never seemed to take off like the promises it hinted at. And yeah, I go alone to movies and always enjoy that!! Good for you!
Oh dear Chris ... talking to yourself? Hmm, bad sign. lol!
I go to movies on my own all the time ... I don't get distracted that way and I get a chance to mull over it and make up my mind about it without others influencing my opinion.
If you keep on talking to yourself I will send over a couple of nice people in lovely white outfits with a funky new white jacket for you- one of those with really long arms.
You're funny.
It sounds interesting and some great actors involved. Will add to the netflix queue.
Don't get to go to many out of the house movies right now with the little one around but used to catch a few by myself.
Post a Comment