Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pretty Good Week

I had a pretty good week last week. I am in the market for a second job and I had a number of interviews. I ended up landing a job with Sun Microsystems. It is a 3 month contract. Working two full time jobs (literally 8 days a week) will keep me busy, so if you do not hear much from me, you will know why.

However there is this job with a financial company that I wanted even more. I am still in the running for it as far as I know, so if I get an offer from them, I will work for them instead. I am trying to stall a little on the first job to give the second job a chance to interview and make me an offer. We shall see how it all plays out.

Also my NewIO project is moving along. We just got server side working on MS Windows which is big, because you program the apps on the server side, so this opens the project up to all of those MS Windows programmers out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news all round. Good luck with the job of choice.

Angela O. said...

That is a pretty good week. Exhausting - but good. Best of luck with the job interview.

Rebecca said...

That's awesome that you have so many options. Good luck on the 8 days a week thing, I hope you find time to sleep.