Comments welcome...
CONGRATULATIONS to Uncle, Aunt and cousins as well as to your brother and SIL!!!! Babies are so precious!!
Wow that was clever of him. How long was his labour? I hope SIL was there holding his hand and helping out with his breathing!
Oh, look how happy and proud he looks!
Babies me likey. They're cute when they are small, but I prefer them when they can speak and do cool stuff like smash birthday cake all over their face. Babies are so snuggly though. Aw. Congratulations.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS to Uncle, Aunt and cousins as well as to your brother and SIL!!!! Babies are so precious!!
Wow that was clever of him. How long was his labour? I hope SIL was there holding his hand and helping out with his breathing!
Oh, look how happy and proud he looks!
Babies me likey. They're cute when they are small, but I prefer them when they can speak and do cool stuff like smash birthday cake all over their face. Babies are so snuggly though. Aw. Congratulations.
Post a Comment