
I was hanging out with friends last night, and we were talking about things Christian. I often have a problem with this because I feel like their concept of Christianity is very different than mine. It seemed like to me they think of Christianity as some sort of anti-sex campaign, or something. Rather than pointless and boring arguing I decided to go ahead and start my Christian Love Cult that I have long threatened.
Unfortunately the first blog entries are at the bottom instead of the top. I wish I could reverse that, but there appears to be no way to do it. So anyway, it makes the most sense starting the oldest post and working up to the top.
So if you are looking for something to do, please join my cult. Thanks.

5 comments:
I was all up for joining until I got to the "warm kiss" part. I don't think I could go that far....lol. A "cold, impersonal" hug I might be able to deal with though!!
Is this just a variation on ye olde cuddle party?
Perry, if you read in the original Greek text from the Bible it is clearer that they guys do not have to kiss each other, just the guys and girls, and the girl and girls. I am afraid that it might have to be a warm hug, though.
Yes, Aggie, it is sort of a cuddle party with a spiritual context.
ah, cool! I'm all up for kissing girls!! And for you of course a warm hug would be ok. Just not everytime I see you....lol.
I think you only have to do it at church and cult meetings, but I am not sure.
Post a Comment