Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Looking for a Sign

I had a friend going through a fairly serious problem with a decision to make. The friend was telling me that they pray but do not feel that they get the sign from God that they need to be able to make a good decision. Right then the phone rang with the answer to the problem. It was pretty funny. God has a sense of humor.

Ruth Ann and I leave for a convention / vacation to Nashville tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it. Thank you to everyone who are taking one or more of my children.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Wow. I bet that made your friend feel silly.

Chris said...

I doubt he even noticed. All he could think about was getting some food.

Chris said...

Oh yea, if you are taking one or more of my children we definetly will be back before October 1st Lord willing.

Amy said...

I will need until at least then to wipe little NatJ's brain and train him in the fine art of Nike shoe making.

Anonymous said...

Hope you both have a a fabulous holiday.

Bettina said...

Have a great trip.

Angela O. said...

Glad your friend got the answer they were looking for.

Have fun! I love Nashville; I was born there and lived there until I was 9.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the comments. I had a GREAT time in Austin!!! There's an update about it now!

Have a good time ... where ever it is you are going :)

Perry H. said...

Man, not even an "honorable mention"??? Ok, is it because I only did it for the $$? Hope you guys have a great and safe trip!