
An "Opry" house is apparently a house that is good for collecting tourists money.

Someone named "Minnie Pearl" wanted to get a picture with me. Maybe she heard of NewIO?

Ruth Ann with someone who seems entirely too charming. I do not like him, whoever he is.

Free music outside!

Not so free music inside! This is Buddy Jewell. Alas, we missed Loretta Lynn by one night.
The cool thing is that it is actually a live radio show. They actually take breaks and have an annoucer that does the radio ads just like you might have seen them do in the old time radio shows in the movies.

3 comments:
That really stinks that you missed Lorretta. I just love her. One day I'll make her my friend.
Oh yeah, the charming guy is cute.
Loretta Lynn would be neat. I saw John Denver and Dolly Parton in concert at the Grand Ol' Opry when I was a child.
How cool!
Post a Comment