Thursday, August 23, 2007

Not Going to Trial


It is a good thing for dog murderer Michael Vick that he will not be going to trial since the jury has already been set.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hah! That's a funny comment!

Thanks :) I'm sure there will be long years of blissful happiness :)

Anonymous said...

hey, chris it's eric. i just wanted to congratulate you on having the second blog i've ever looked at in my life. i didn't know how to figure this blog thing out so i just figured i'd tell you here. What's even more interesting is that i enjoyed my self looking at these blog things. Who knows, maybe I'll make one. No...no, the worlds not ready for that but in a time, another time, and a half a time perhaps I can unleash my truth.

Chris said...

Thank you, sir! I am indeed looking forward to the day when you unleash your truth. Perhaps it will be better received than mine which as gone over like the veritable lead balloon.

Amy said...

No worries, Chris. I think last night was a fluke. I doubt he comes around for a good six months to a year. It was nice though, wasn't it?

Chris said...

Yes, for a moment there is seemed like I had friends.