At first the concept of a TV Show teaching guys how to pickup women sounds like a sleezy concept. But really the psychology behind the human mating ritual is quite fascinating.
You can not watch this video clip without feeling sorry for these gentlemen and you will have to admit these guys really do need some training in social skills.
It's an interesting show. But I'm hooked on the other extreme VH1 reality show - Scott Baio is 45 and Single. That is one CONFIDENT (but messed up) fellow that never seems to have a problem GETTING the ladies. How he has gotten away with treating them so badly amazes me.
5 comments:
You can also see a portion of the second episode.
lol. I can't help thinking that a noisy overcrowded nightclub is not the ideal place for unconfident shyboys to start out.
I was never very hard to pick up. My problem was finding people to want to date me.
It's an interesting show. But I'm hooked on the other extreme VH1 reality show - Scott Baio is 45 and Single. That is one CONFIDENT (but messed up) fellow that never seems to have a problem GETTING the ladies. How he has gotten away with treating them so badly amazes me.
No doubt Aggie. LOL.
And now you know why Sarah. They were too terrified to ask you! Seriously though, I would love to go out with you. Just name the date and time.
I never heard of that show Angela. Scott Baio! LOL.
Post a Comment