Comments welcome...
The silk blouse I wore when I last hit the road with you and Ruth Ann thanks you.
I still feel bad about that. Sorry, we should have taken the van that day.
No AC took a few months to get old? It gets old for me in a few minutes.
I do not think Steve McQueen had A/C, so of course I did not need it either.
Jonathan seems to think that it is manly to go without a/c too. But now that he finally has a car with a/c he does use it quite often.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
5 comments:
The silk blouse I wore when I last hit the road with you and Ruth Ann thanks you.
I still feel bad about that. Sorry, we should have taken the van that day.
No AC took a few months to get old? It gets old for me in a few minutes.
I do not think Steve McQueen had A/C, so of course I did not need it either.
Jonathan seems to think that it is manly to go without a/c too. But now that he finally has a car with a/c he does use it quite often.
Post a Comment