Gosh, Pink EYE!?!? I've never had it. But I can imagine it's definitely no fun!
Thanks for the comments!! As for the link ... I want to broadcast my life. I think that I might have given the wrong link ... it's actually justin.tv
I put my email address in the broadcast thing and was sent the broadcast link ... I'll be getting a laptop with a cam on it by the end of the month ... so I plan on broadcasting my life online ... or atleast while I'm at home :) Seems like a fun thing to do for a while!
ra-ra-ra: It is more irritating than anything else.
I was thinking why not just video yourself and do youtube, but it sounds like you want to do realtime streaming video.
I predicted in 1991 that people would become their own TV stations. It is finally coming to pass.
I am thinking about doing my own show. It will be like "LOST" except instead of an island it will be in a 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the middle of Texas.
9 comments:
Oh poor you ... has it been confirmed then?
Eye drops or antibiotics? or both?
Gosh, Pink EYE!?!? I've never had it. But I can imagine it's definitely no fun!
Thanks for the comments!! As for the link ... I want to broadcast my life. I think that I might have given the wrong link ... it's actually justin.tv
I put my email address in the broadcast thing and was sent the broadcast link ... I'll be getting a laptop with a cam on it by the end of the month ... so I plan on broadcasting my life online ... or atleast while I'm at home :) Seems like a fun thing to do for a while!
Aggie: antibiotics.
ra-ra-ra: It is more irritating than anything else.
I was thinking why not just video yourself and do youtube, but it sounds like you want to do realtime streaming video.
I predicted in 1991 that people would become their own TV stations. It is finally coming to pass.
I am thinking about doing my own show. It will be like "LOST" except instead of an island it will be in a 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the middle of Texas.
Chris, doesn't that come from rubbing your butt and then your eye??? :-)
Sorry to hear of your lot in life this week. Do the kids have it too?
What?!? Is that true? How embarrassing (no pun intended). I should erase this post.
No kids do not have it (yet). Just me.
Too bad about the pink eye. Yuck.
Pink eye is awful. There was a summer when Trey and I passed it back and forth. We finally had to scour everything in the place to get rid of it.
Hope it goes away quickly and you aren't so miserable.
Chris - sorry to hear about that man, I got it several times from brown-nosing my bosses...lol. Just sayin' is all...;O)
Post a Comment