Monday, October 22, 2007

Horrible Fires


Apaprently San Diego is up in flames. Hot dry desert winds are fanning the flames. The firefighters can not keep up and there are not enough of them. There are reports that only when the fires burn to the edge of the ocean will they be done. Some of my relatives there are having a tough time. As far as I know everyone I know is safe. Please keep the situation in yor prayers.

4 comments:

Perry H. said...

I was watching about this on the weather channel. With any luck, the Santa Ana winds will die down tomorrow. Keeping your family and home in our prayers...

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping the winds die down soon and everyone stays safe and well with a home to return to.

Angela O. said...

Keeping everyone in my prayers.

Bettina said...

May the all be safe and protected.