Comments welcome...
We're going today - kid included - I'll let you know how it is.
Is this like our Craft Shows? We only go every 3 years or so, as the stuff tends to be the same year after year and the same exhibitors.
I think it is more like a science fair for adults. I am looking forward to Angela's report.
It was fantastic - all 3 of us enjoyed it. I completely enjoyed it and have a few photos on my blog. There will be another one in May so hopefully you can go to that one; your kids would like it too.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
4 comments:
We're going today - kid included - I'll let you know how it is.
Is this like our Craft Shows? We only go every 3 years or so, as the stuff tends to be the same year after year and the same exhibitors.
I think it is more like a science fair for adults. I am looking forward to Angela's report.
It was fantastic - all 3 of us enjoyed it. I completely enjoyed it and have a few photos on my blog. There will be another one in May so hopefully you can go to that one; your kids would like it too.
Post a Comment