I really do not like my #1 job and there are several advantages to me if they let me go (like back vacation and freeing my retirement account). In fact if they let me go, likely the windfall I would get from my retirement account combined with the drop in income would allow me to settle with the IRS. Not to mention all of the free time I would have. Since there are so many advantages to me getting fired, I expect I will end up not getting fired and keeping my job, but you can see why I am ambivalent. Plus, like I said, I am depressed.
Halloween was nice last night. Should have some pictures of the kids in costumers shortly.

1 comment:
I hope you cheer up soon ... I was down like that for the first week of the last set of holidays I had. It was so unfair being depressed during a time that I should have been enjoying.
Unless your #1 job had a clause in the contract to state that you cannot hold two jobs while working for them, then I seriously doubt i there is much they could do about it. On the other hand, if they fire you, there is the prospect of settling up your debts and maybe #2 job would offer you more work/hours anyway.
I'm sure there is a silver lining in there somewhere.
Will look forward to the halloween photos.
Post a Comment