Thursday, December 27, 2007

24th Anniversary

Sorry no Christmas pictures (yet). We took a bunch of them, but then I left our camera over at Becca's house when we went there for the family Christmas dinner. Sorry!


Tonight was our 24th anniversary. We had a nice dinner at the Outback Steakhouse and then went to see Atonement, a really, really great movie. It is sort of a chick flick, but with a real sock it to you in the gut edge to it. It supposedly stars Keira Knightley and James McAvoy, but my own beloved Romola Garai steals the movie. Highly recommended.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many congrats to you both on your 24th. Well done!

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary!

Callie said...

Happy Anniversary, Chris!!!

Glad you guys had a good time.

Ruth Ann said...

Just a little added bonus...I got to see a very rare occurance indeed...at the end of the movie, Chris was crying...I had to feel his cheeks to believe it...he was more moved than I and I am a softy when it comes to movies! It really was a good movie.

Chris said...

I was not crying. Something got into my eye and my eyes were watering.

Angela O. said...

I've been wanting to see that one too. Glad to hear it was good.