Comments welcome...
It all sounds too silly and sad for words. Santa needs a lesson in Santahoodship from the sounds.
Sounds like Santa was gay to me. What was the problem? The woman seemed full of the spirit to me....Hope you have a great Christmas bud!!
That lady had no right to touch him that way. What's worse, though, is that it made its way to the news. That's not needed.
Well, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, anyway!
It's Christmas Day here already, so just dropping in to say Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful family time together and I wish you all the best for a Happy New Year. Hugs.
What is groping?My English doesn't catch up here.Wish You a pleasant and freud-ful Yule Season!((hug))
When you feel better do update your blog and tell us how your Christmas went!
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
7 comments:
It all sounds too silly and sad for words. Santa needs a lesson in Santahoodship from the sounds.
Sounds like Santa was gay to me. What was the problem? The woman seemed full of the spirit to me....
Hope you have a great Christmas bud!!
That lady had no right to touch him that way. What's worse, though, is that it made its way to the news. That's not needed.
Well, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, anyway!
It's Christmas Day here already, so just dropping in to say Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful family time together and I wish you all the best for a Happy New Year. Hugs.
What is groping?
My English doesn't catch up here.
Wish You a pleasant and freud-ful Yule Season!
((hug))
When you feel better do update your blog and tell us how your Christmas went!
Post a Comment