I think a newly married couple tried that - worked for a while, but then this fruit got in the way, or desire (for the fruit, at least) got in the way. Then they had to start wearing clothes.... the beginning of the end...lol
A small clarification: "it was the beginning of the end" because they "knew they were naked..." It was the knowing that was the problem, and with it the realization that they were then vulnerable to others, thus fear came also. And what is the most frequent command in the Bible? Answer: fear not! Someday all will obey this command...
6 comments:
Sounds good to me!
I think a newly married couple tried that - worked for a while, but then this fruit got in the way, or desire (for the fruit, at least) got in the way. Then they had to start wearing clothes.... the beginning of the end...lol
Yea, I asked Ruth Ann about nudism, but she said "No!". Some people just do not appreciate nature.
A small clarification: "it was the beginning of the end" because they "knew they were naked..." It was the knowing that was the problem, and with it the realization that they were then vulnerable to others, thus fear came also. And what is the most frequent command in the Bible? Answer: fear not! Someday all will obey this command...
what is the most frequent command in the Bible? Answer: fear not!
I like that! I like that alot.
We should all like that alot, and we have God to thank for that command that we have the most problems with...
Post a Comment