Ruth Ann's Mom was taken to the hospital today. We think it might be a heart attack, but we do not know for sure. They are still running tests. Please keep her in your prayers.
She is in the hospital in Temple...not sure which one. They gave her nitroglycerin and her arm finally stopped hurting. The tests were not conclusive, and she is staying overnight for observation.
I am glad things seem more under control. The heat and humidity of Texas in the Summer are not easy on anyone. What is the next step in the treatment of her? I pray they find out what happened and treat it.
10 comments:
Which hospital?
She is in the hospital in Temple...not sure which one. They gave her nitroglycerin and her arm finally stopped hurting. The tests were not conclusive, and she is staying overnight for observation.
Thanks, Ruth Ann - Please keep me posted. Glad she is feeling better.
oh, I guess they found out that there is no damage to her heart...a little puzzling what was causing such pain
could be stress
I hope all is well now and that it is not serious after all.
Glad to hear that RA!!! We will keep you guys in our prayers....
Mom is doing better...she is at Rebecca's home now and is doing fine.They still did not find anything wrong with her heart.
I'm glad to hear that nothing seems to be wrong with her heart.
I am glad things seem more under control. The heat and humidity of Texas in the Summer are not easy on anyone. What is the next step in the treatment of her? I pray they find out what happened and treat it.
Post a Comment