Friday, June 20, 2008
Cell Phone Busted
My cell phone display broke. The phone still works. I can call people, and they can call me. I just can not see who is calling me, nor can I get to voicemail if they leave a message, or even know if someone left a message. I can not look up anyone's number in my phone book. I can not see the time. It is a company phone so I am not sure how to get it fixed or replaced yet. At least it should not cost me anything to fix it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You heard about Henry's cell phone (an Iphone) that took an accidental swim. We have been amazed that it came back to life at all after getting soaking wet. All of the functions work, but it locks up annoyingly at the wrong time. It came back to life slowly, but seems to have stabilized at this point. At least he can still use it and get to all the functions - most of the time.
He needs to upgrade to the latest 3G iPhone anyway. :)
Wee, that must mean a brand new phone for you from ze boss person!
Post a Comment