
Since I do not work on Friday and the kids are out of school we have been going to movies right when they first show Thursday Night at midnight. It is kind of an adventure to see the movies in the middle of the night and to see them before anyone else.
So far at midnight we have seen:
1. Get Smart
2. Wall-E (whole family!)
3. Journey to the Center of the Earth
Tonight it is:
4. Batman: The Dark Knight
It should be a lot of fun with people in Batman costumes, etc.
Any mention of "The Joker" reminds me of my best friend who died. He used to use "The Joker as an online computer handle.

10 comments:
I hope that you have fun. I wish we were there and we would join you.
I wish you were here, too.
Let us know what you think of them. I've seen (and enjoyed) Get Smart only so far.
Have fun in your Batman costume!
I really want to the "The dark knight" but I am almost a bit scared. They say The Joker is really intense and I always think of how Heath Ledger was haunted by the role so much that he had nightmares and couldn't sleep anymore. And then he died. So the whole thing has a really dark shadow over it for me- but I am curious. I hear it's excellent.
Oh my gosh it is good! Heath Ledger was amazing. Go see it. It is not often an actor outshines Jack Nicholson. Besides Heath would have wanted you to see it.
Thanks for the virus software link! Yes, here the churches are bigger than the movie theatres... but have you seen Mama Mia? What reviews does it get over there?
Jonathan and I got to go and see it last weekend. We really liked it. In fact J liked it so much that he went and saw it again Monday.
Mark, Mamma Mia! is getting very good reviews.
thanks, Chris. I will have to settle with seeing it dubbed in German here - but at least the songs are still in English.
My husband said the Dark Knight was VERY intense but very good. Will add to Netflix.
Post a Comment