A. Attached or Single? Attached to Ruthie
B. Best Friend? Dad, Sons, Darron, Eric
C. Cake or Pie? Yes
D. Day of choice? Monday is my Friday
E. Essential item? Reading Glasses
F. Favorite color? Navy Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? No
H. Home town? San Diego
I. Favorite indulgence? Chocolate
J. January or July? January (July is too hot!)
K. Kids? Yes, lots!
L. Life isn’t complete without? Love
M. Marriage date? December 27th, 1983
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters, 2 half brothers, 1 half sister, 1 step sister, and 1 step brother. It is complicated.
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples (w/PB)
P. Phobias? None, really.
Q. Quotes? Teddy Roosevelt on Parenting: "Speak softly and carry a big stick"
R. Reasons to smile? Sexy wife
S. Season of choice? Spring when the wild flowers bloom
T. Tag 4 people: Aggie, Mark, Perry, and Sarah
U. Unknown fact about me? I can wiggle my eyeballs.
V. Vegetable? No
W. Worst habit? I snore.
X. Xray or ultrasound? Sonar
Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries, but do not believe in Astrology

10 comments:
Do you realize that on Dec. 27, 2008 you two will have your 25th Wedding Anniversary? That calls for a big celebration!! Start planning now..... :-) I might be able to come.
Übrigens, Chris, du willst die Macht haben, aber hast du das Wissen, was man schon im Voraus haben muss? lol...
I doubt I will get to the Tag Chris, too busy, but yours makes interesting reading.
Sounds all good to me.
Ich habe nun endlich deine Herausforderung erfüllt. Bitte meinen Blog lesen! :-)
I am a big chocolate fan as well.
I didn't realise you speak German, Chris? Well at least I hope you do, otherwise Mark's comments would be rather lost on you.
Are the Nystrom's all ok? or are we just having another blogging break? September update?
Where is Chris?
Chris? Do we need to tag you again?
We miss hearing the updates on the fam.
Post a Comment