First you find one famous person on twitter. They will have like 100,000 followers. But they themselves will only follow like 25 people. Click on that. Of those 25 people 20 of them will themselves be famous people. Add a few of those that you like. See who they follow. It will be other famous people. Add more people. Pretty soon your Twitter will be like watching Entertainment Tonight but without the middle man!
P.S. I also have the entire cast of Star Wars and Star Trek: The Next Generation! Can you believe this stuff is free?
6 comments:
Or save yourself the trouble and keep your twitter page clean by going to http://celebwitter.com/.
I wonder if the government taps in to this to track all of us - we are becoming see-through - there are no secrets. Whatever you do, don't say on twitter that you just ate 4 strawberries, who knows what they could use that info for...lol
Twitter already drives me crazy without following celebs who are the craziest of them all. Lol!
I'm still a dork - not really sure I understand what twitter is. Do you have to have a cell phone to use twitter? If so, I'm not sure where mine is; I think I left it on the plane during Spring Break. Blogger and FB already take up enough time so I'll probably not jump on twitter. Even though Celeb gossip is my little indulgence.
I signed up for Twitter, but never used it. I'm not too into the techno-stuff. I figure I get in trouble enough with the blog. LOL
Kill yourself idiot...
You say you are hacker LOL, YOU ARE FROM TEXAS, YOU ARE REDNECK, STUPID IDIOT...
Post a Comment